Michael T. Pink, D.D.S., M.D.
Meet Dr. Pink | Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon Naperville, Joliet & Yorkville IL
Michael T. Pink, D.D.S., M.D. attended the University of Michigan for his undergraduate studies then received is Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of Michigan School of Dentistry. After completing dental school, Dr. Pink completed a one-year general practice residency at Loyola University Hospital in Maywood, IL along with a one-year Oral Surgery internship. Dr. Pink finished up his residency training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA. He completed his medical school training at Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Pink is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He holds staff appointment at Edward Hospital in Naperville, IL. Dr. Pink brings with him a strong background in all areas of oral and maxillofacial surgery, highly skilled in providing IV sedation, dental alveolar surgery, surgical extractions, dental implants, the All-on-4® treatment concept along with orthognathic (corrective jaw) surgery. In his spare time, Dr. Pink enjoys spending time with his family, cooking, SCUBA diving and playing golf.
Certification & Licensure
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Illinois State Dental License, Active
- Illinois Dental Sedation Permit, Active
- Illinois State Medical License, Active
- Diplomat of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Illinois Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Chicago Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Dental Association
- Chicago and Will County Dental Societies