Michael T. Pink, DDS, MD
Dr. Michael T. Pink completed his undergraduate schooling at the University of Michigan and his dental school training at the University Of Michigan School Of Dentistry. After dental school he completed a one year general practice residency at Loyola University Hospital in Maywood, IL. Dr. Pink also completed a one year Oral Surgery internship at Loyola University Hospital, as well. He then traveled to Pittsburgh, PA for his residency training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Allegheny General Hospital. He also completed his medical school training at Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia. Dr. Pink holds staff appointments at Edward Hospital in Naperville. At Loyola, Dr. Pink is a clinical instructor in the section of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery.
Dr. Pink is board certified by the American board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He brings with him a strong background in all areas of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. His professional interests include sleep apnea and orthognathic surgery.
In his spare time, Dr. Pink enjoys family time with his wife and daughter, cooking, SCUBA diving and golfing.
Certification & Licensure
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Illinois State Dental License, Active
- Illinois Dental Sedation Permit, Active
- Diplomat of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Illinois Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Chicago Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Dental Association
- Chicago and Will County Dental Societies