COVID 19 PROTOCOLS as of June 2021
Dear Patients and Community,
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for our patients and community. Our office will follow the Illinois Executive Bridge-Phase Order, the CDC, and American Dental Association guidelines which are as follows:
Regardless of a person’s vaccination status, Illinois residents are required to wear a face-covering consistent with CDC guidance in healthcare settings–including dental offices.
We follow explicit infection controls for the safety and well-being of our patients and staff as outlined by the ADA, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We are confident that you will find our infection control procedures continue to be taken seriously following each agencies’ recommendations.
Please review the changes set in place for your next appointment to help protect you and our team:
- All patients/guardians must arrive with a mask on.
- Please complete your paperwork online prior to your appointment. This will speed up the check-in process and reduce contact. Click here for Patient Registration Online Forms
- We will communicate with you beforehand any screening questions.
- Hand sanitizer stations are all throughout our offices.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times and reduce the number of patients in the reception areas.
Our doctors and surgical staff are equipped with the standard Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) our operatories are equipped with medical-grade air-purifier filtration systems in all 3 of our locations. These medical-grade filtration systems are equipped with HEPA-RX filters and Germicidal UV-C+ Photocatalytic Nano chambers to effectively sterilize and remove viral microorganisms.
Always know, patient safety is our top priority, especially when faced with a virus such as Covid-19. Our practice will continue to monitor up-to-date information and adhere to new rulings or guidance that may be issued from the agencies above.