WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
Our office is open and dedicated to serving our patients and community with their oral surgery needs. Safety is our top priority during this time, while our sterilization practices have always been OSHA and CDC compliant, we are working harder to keep our patients and our team safe.
Dear Patients and Community,
We are dedicated in providing the highest quality of care to our patients and community. We have implemented thorough screening measures to match the appropriate infection controls of the American Dental Association (ADA), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). As we follow the activities of these agencies, we assure you that we will continue to be up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We are confident you will find that our infection control procedures are taken seriously to adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
Please review the changes set in place for your next appointment to help protect you and our team:
- All patients must arrive with a mask on.
- Please complete your paperwork online prior to your appointment. This will speed up the check-in process and reduce contact. Click here for Patient Registration Online Forms
- We will communicate with you beforehand, to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will have hand sanitizer in our reception areas and throughout the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
Our surgical staff is equipped with the following Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- N95 Mask
- Face Shields
- Sterile Gown
- Sterile Gloves
- Head Cap
In addition to the above PPE, our surgical rooms now have the most advanced medical grade air-purifier filtration systems available. Jade Air Purifier Filtration Systems have been installed in each operatory room at all 3 of our locations. These medical grade filtration systems are equipped with HEPA-RX filters and Germicidal UV-C+ Photocatalytic Nano chambers to effectively sterilize and remove viral microorganisms.
Every morning, all staff and doctors have their temperature taken and recorded upon their arrival at each office. If a Doctor or team member has an elevated temperature upon their arrival, they will be asked to leave for the day. If a staff member or Doctor believes they are not feeling well at any time during the workday, they will have their temperature taken and, when appropriate, will leave the office for the rest of the day. They will be monitored and return when they are symptom free or cleared from their doctor.
Always know, patient safety is our top priority, especially when faced with a virus such as Covid-19. Our practice will continue to monitor up-to-date information. We will adhere to new rulings or guidance that may be issued from the agencies we follow closely and communicate that with our patients.