Excellence in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
We take pride in our work and enjoy meeting and acquiring new patients.
Our goal is to provide a professional environment with the quality of care that you have come to expect in an Oral & Maxillofacial practice. We are confident that our services and friendly staff will exceed your expectations and make you feel right at home.
Convenience – We want your visit to our office to be as easy as possible. Appointments are scheduled conveniently and promptly to meet your needs. Our Doctors have hospital privileges at area hospitals. They can admit patients to these hospitals and perform inpatient procedures; they can also perform outpatient procedures either in the office or in the hospital.
Communication – If a surgical procedure is necessary, we will explain the procedure to you in detail. understanding of a treatment makes most patients more relaxed about the process. Our Doctors have had many years of clinical and surgical experience and can handle the most delicate surgical procedures with ease and efficiency.
Comfort – Your comfort is a top priority in all phases of the process, including the use of anesthesia. Our Doctors’ comprehensive anesthesia training, and our relaxed and pleasant environment, enable us to ensure the comfort of our patients whether or not there is a need for local anesthesia, oral sedation or general anesthesia.
Consideration – Perhaps most importantly, doctors refer their patients to our practice because of their confidence in our extensive training — and in the sensitive, fully professional care we provide to every patient.
Patient Rights – This practice believes each patient has a right to:
- Considerate and respectful care
- See our Doctors each time you visit the office with an appointment
- Personal and informational privacy
- Know in advance the type and expected costs of treatment
- Expect Our Doctors and staff to follow appropriate infection control
- Inquire about treatment alternatives and be told the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Refuse treatment to the extent permitted by law and be informed of consequences of this action
- Be informed of the education and training of our doctors and staff
- Be informed of the professional rules, laws and ethics that governs the practice and its employees
Patient Responsibilities – This practice believes each patient is responsible to:
- Provide to the best of our knowledge, accurate and complete information about present symptoms, past illnesses, hospitalizations, medications, and other matters regarding your health
- Follow the treatment plan recommended
- Properly fulfill the financial obligations of care
- Follow rules and regulations affecting patient care and conduct
- Be considerate of the rights of other patients and office personnel